FS: 1986 Duttweiler Grand National...Chevy 388 Twin Turbo

VegasSE

This car was built by Ken Duttweiler. I have over $60,000 in reciepts on this car WITHOUT the price of the car itself or the cage. It needs paint, and need some interior freshups to make it super clean, but the drivetrain is there. You certainly could take it out and race it just like it is. Here are just some of the things the car has.

Ford 9 inch rear
3.90 gears
Built Turbo 400 w/transbrake
Art Carr 9 inch converter
Fresh upper and lower control arms
8 pt Chromoly Cage
Window Net + harnesses
Power Shut Off
Glass hood and front bumper
SFI Flex Plate
SFI Trans Shield
SFI Flywheel Shield
Weld Wheels front and rear
Poston GNX Dash
Hurst Shifter
Notched Rear Frame
Trans Cooler
Duttweiler modified and recessed Fuel Cell
388 Chevy Bowtie Engine
Forged Crank
Forged Rods
JE Pistons
Clevite Bearings
Custom Duttweiler Intake Manifold
Aluminum Heads
Motec Engine Managment
MSD Distributor
Twin T66 Ball Bearing Turbos
Twin Racegates
Paxton Fuel Pumps
Paxton Regulators
All pumps, gaskets, etc.....new with build

Car made 1034rwhp on a conservative 17psi.

Make me a reasonable offer on the car. Email ttgallardo@gmail.com

DSCF0013.jpg

DSCF0012-1.jpg

DSCF0011.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

DSCF0044.jpg

Where is it located and do you have some pics of the whole exterior of the car? Interested in any trades?? Thanks, Mike.

Where is it located and do you have some pics of the whole exterior of the car? Interested in any trades?? Thanks, Mike.

Car is in Las Vegas. I have no exterior pics at the moment, frankly because the paint is crap and I never took any, but I certainly will put some up tomorrow. As for Trades, I'm open to hearing reasonable offers on this one.

Cars I'd consider trades for......

66-67 Chevelle SS
68-70 Chevelle SS
67-69 SS or Z28 Camaro
70 1/2 Z28
64-67 Chevy II Nova SS
93-00 Trans Am
95-00 WS6 Formula
93-97 Supra Turbo

how fast has the car gone? I woudnt mind having a nice Dutw GN built 8 cyl, but would need to trade+ cash for "FEAR", my stageII GN. I dont know, its interesting though for sure.

Impressive car to say the least.
How long ago was the build?
Interested in an original owner 72 SS 454 El Camino?

Lee

how fast has the car gone? I woudnt mind having a nice Dutw GN built 8 cyl, but would need to trade+ cash for "FEAR", my stageII GN. I dont know, its interesting though for sure.

Honestly, I've never run it yet. I was going to redo the interior and paint the car first before taking it to the track. It's a pure race car at the moment.

Honestly, I've never run it yet. I was going to redo the interior and paint the car first before taking it to the track. It's a pure race car at the moment.
Why sell, its built by the best, is probably screeming fast. You looking for something more unique? Dont you already have a fast Supra:cool: w

Why sell, its built by the best, is probably screeming fast. You looking for something more unique? Dont you already have a fast Supra:cool: w

The perfect reason for someone to buy it. I don't have the TIME to finish this project properly at the moment.

Make me a reasonable offer. 18k will get the car. It has a $60,000 drivetrain. Hell if you have access to painting, it's the PERFECT car for you.

I have a single turbo MKIV Supra that I may trade for the GN but you would have to throw around $25-30K my way...

Just bought another 1100rwhp Supra with over $100,000 into it for 40k. If it's something like a gem mint, sub 50k, 6 speed, clean title, fully built 3.4 and best of everything, I'd certainly consider it. To kick in 30k, it would have to be Ryan Woon's car caliber. PM me with what you have.

Just bought another 1100rwhp Supra with over $100,000 into it for 40k. If it's something like a gem mint, sub 50k, 6 speed, clean title, fully built 3.4 and best of everything, I'd certainly consider it. To kick in 30k, it would have to be Ryan Woon's car caliber. PM me with what you have.
I would like to see more of this car.......I have a car with your intrest I think.....Tim