FS: 1969 Buick Skylark (Nebraska) $900

oehm

I have a Trumpet Gold 1969 Buick Skylark that I am selling. It is a "rust bucket" and has body damage to the drivers side door and quarter panel. Car is a 350-2bbl car, with three speed automatic transmission. Actually runs and drives pretty well for the age. Will smoke the hell out of the tires if you motiviate it. Dash is in great condition with no cracks, headliner is in great shape, front and rear bumpers are straight and rust free, and most of the other chrome accessories are still there. I drive this car back and forth to work, and honestly would not hesitiate to take this on the road for a couple hour drive. I would imagine that this car would be more suitable as a parts donor as most of the body pannels have rust. This is a one registered owner car. Does have the factory owners manuals and chilton books.

I have plenty of pictures available to potential buyers. If you are interested in the car or would like pictures, please email me at imoehm@neb.rr.com I check my mail often and that is the best way to get ahold of me.

$900

imoehm@neb.rr.com

Thanks,

Ian Oehm
Lincoln, NE