FS: 1130cfm EFI Throttle Body

carbuff

Hi guys,

Well, in all my struggles to get the SBC up and running, I purchased an extra throttle body for diagnosis. Now, I have one that I would like to sell. If you are putting together your own EFI setup, this might be for you! :)

This is a 4150-base 1130cfm throttle body. It has a GM style IAC motor and TPS sensor. It's anodized black and is about 5/16 - 3/8" shorter than my Holley that I'm using now (which helps hood clearance issues! :)). If you want more details, check out:

http://www.fullthrottleperf.com/page2.htm

They sell for about $565 new plus shipping. This one was on my car for all of about 20 minutes of run time. So yes, it's slightly used.

I'm looking to get about $500 + shipping for it, or best offer. This is a nice piece, as it has greater adjustment flexibility in the linkage than most other units do. The return spring on the linkage is also much stiffer than the Holley that I'm currently using. And if you need a kickdown cable, FTP sells an arm that bolts to the primary linkage for that purpose too (a friend of mine just got one).

If you have any questions or are interested, email me at bcope@mindspring.com

Thanx!
Bryan

PS: In case you are wondering, the reason I didn't end up using this one was the linkage hit my fuel rail (barely, but it touched), and I couldn't get a taller spacer without paying for a custom one!

Still for sale...

Hi guys,

Well, my couple of potential buyers for this unit have backed out, and I'd still like to sell it. So, I'm offering it up for sale again.

Price reduced to $450 + shipping or best offer. I'd like to get it out of my garage... :)

Thanx!
Bryan