FS: 109 stock bore shortblock with stand

GNandGS

I'm still here!
This is a stock bore 3.8 109 block from 86/87 TR. Has the stock turbo crank and other parts - like pistons.

As far as I can tell its never been torn down or rebuilt. Does not include heads or intake (duh) - its just the block, internals, crank sensor, and pan (and a few bolts from front cover). Has maybe 100K on it, most by me. Never blew a HG.

Pulled several years ago when the stock cam wiped a lobe, ran fine otherwise.

INCLUDES THE ENGINE STAND IT IS SITTING ON. Might have mounts still installed but cant recall.

I cannot ship this due to living overseas and asking my family to do it might be pushing my luck. Will have to arrange to have someone there to meet you but that is not a problem.

Where? Newton Kansas
How much? $650

I'll have some other stuff listed today or soon after but will put in diff post.

Shawn

Bump! Comes with:
knock sensor
pan
flexplate
Engine stand

When you stack up the pricing for a crank that hasnt been turned and a block thats still stock bore etc, this is a good price!

Im overseas and cannot ask my family to mess with trying to ship an engine. They have never done that before and its a lot of work. IF you have someone within a few hours of Wichita Kansas that can hold it for you or handle the shipping IT IS WORTH IT! Maybe give them the engine stand for their trouble?

Well to maybe help Shawn out a little on this, I will say that it is possible for me to bring this short block back with me to the kansas/nebraska border when I go down there to get the stuff I bought from him. This would greatly reduce the trip needed for, say, the Lincoln/Omaha crowd or anyone north of there. There would be a nominal fee (like $25) since I would have to take my truck instead of my car so there'd be more gas involved for me. Could store it for a few days if needed here but of course you'll have to pay Shawn in advance either way. My truck has a locking camper shell so nothing will get wet or "grow legs" on the way home. Also I would accept the engine stand as payment if buyer truly had no use for it. I have good feedback here and elsewhere so I'm not gonna take your engine and run.

Just thought I'd throw that out there to help Shawn and anyone north of me. This would knock about 7 hrs off the trip.

bob

Thanks Bob! Thats very nice of you! Rather than me spamming folks that dont read the "parts-sale" section, if anyone reading this knows of someone in need of a block, just pass it one please. Im thinking of the KC and OKC guys on this. Danke!

I dont HAVE to move it from its current location in any hurry, but I would like the $ soon for car money here. Soo... anyone that knows me can tell you "storage" isnt a problem. Buy now, pick up later is another way.

still avail for your offer!

Attachments

• DSC01202s.jpg
    DSC01202s.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 110