front wheels/rotors hard to turn

fleebag

so i swapped my rims around today and noticed my wheels/rotors are very very tight. i recall when i did the caliper upgrades last year that they were really tight. i lightly wore the pads down some and they were ok.

it feels like the brakes are on? or maybe the bearing nut too tight?

i do feel while driving and i let off the gas it slows quickly.

should i rebleed?
thanks n advance

nah, this is with rim off. it will turn but by force. either calipers too tight(pads) or i tightend rotor nut too tight.
brakes work great no issues.
i have the dual piston ssbc calipers

Brake pedal retracting completely??
Do some brake applications, then crack open the ft line at the m/c. Pressure?? IF so, the m/c is holding a residual psi, causing the drag.
Do the calipers require shimming to center them on the rotor?

you will feel a lot of drag if you just try to grab the rotor and spin it without a wheel for extra leverage..

even with the wheel on it, you won't be able to just spin the wheel and watch it free wheel.. i'd say the wheel should spin about 1/2 turn and stop if you just grab the tire and give it a spin.

but it's easy to tell if a caliper is dragging too much.. go for a drive of a few miles and see if the center of the wheels is too hot to touch.. if it is, then you've got brakes dragging.. if it's only one one side, the car will pull and it could be a bad hose or pinched line or something.. if it's both wheels, then maybe the master cylinder isn't fully retracting for some reason and not letting the fluid back into the reservoir- which is something i had happen on my 74 Monte Carlo when a plastic bushing or something inside the booster came loose and got wedged in there just right.
in either case, you always start at the wheel and work back to the master cylinder/booster when trying to track down weird brake issues.

the brake rod wiggles so it does not have pressure against it

the tire on it will turn about 1 revolution but not a full turn

Does the car put out seemingly alot of brake dust upon little driving?

no dust at all, and today when i got home i felt the inside by centercap and it was hot. so hot you can't leave ur hand there. And hotter than the rears of course.
thanks for the replies