Front wheel/ tire size

6togo

Getting ready to place a order for some Boze wheels for the GN the rears are going to be 18x11" with 315's as for the front will 9" work ok and what size rubber 255/265? I have the ridetech musclebar so i should have some room and the fenders are notched i just dont want to wide so they look the same as the rear!

I believe gns performance is running 255/35/18 in the front so I went ahead and ordered 9.5 all the way around and 255/40/18 front to match my rear 285/35/18 trust me you will see a difference between 315 and 255

I really think more than 4 sizes wide apart from front to rear looks weird on our cars just my opinion of course unless your going for the drag racer look then that's a different story

Last edited:
I 'm more concerned with the front backspacing for the 9" wheel i have Wilwood brakes that add +.10 to the width i know Scot stated he wish he would have done 5" BS vs the 4.75" that he has due to the wheel lip clearance but he has Baer brakes that push the wheels out a bit further than mine do i think.