Front UCA. If I'm replacing the frame bolts will it hurt to....

Morbid

..use a air impact on the old bolts to get them out.

I did the DS UCA and was able to access the nuts for the frame bolts from the engine side coming in from the top. Plenty of room. Got the arm off without having to remove the steering shaft.

The PS is a different animal. Can barely access the nuts coming in from the top (engine side) and don't see how I could get at them from the bottom.

I know the "Bolts" are "Splined" but since I am replacing them I would only be concerned about doing any damage to the bolt holes themselves.

TIA

Take the down pipe off and you can get to them.;) If you strip the splines/hole out then you've got other issues when you get it aligned and most shops won't touch it.

Thanks Charlie once again for helping out.

No down pipe, it's a NA car. Just all the cooling hoses, AC, transmission cooler pipes, and everything else jammed up on the PS of the Block.
I gave up for today, headed for 3rd's on some Bar-B-Q and I'll have another whack it it tomorrow. I don't want to pickle fork the BJ stud out till I'm sure I can get these nut's off.

You need a bent wrench or crows foot socket so you can get to those nuts. You can still get the special wrenches off a tool truck but they're pricey. If nothing else go to harbor freight and buy a cheap box end so you can heat it up and make what you need.;)

Looks about right, but if you can find a cheap box end wrench you can make basically the same thing.;)

Okay, I'll give this a shot. This is the last part of my front-end rebuild and would hate to have to take it to the shop now for two lousy nuts.

As always thanks.