Front suspension upgrade confusion

ikle

I am looking to upgrade my stock front suspension. I am looking for bolt on upgrades, I don't have time or the patience to rebuild the upper and lower control arms. What I want to achieve, if possible, is to have a great handling street car with out sacrificing to much 1/4 mile performance. The car is mainly a street car but i would love to take it to the track once in a while. My rear suspension upgrades consists of Metco upper and lower control arms,Kirban replacement springs with duel air bags. I also have poly body mounts, rear seat bracing, Kirban front frame bracing,upper radiator support to fender bracing(not yet installed)and Bilstein shocks in each corner. As the car sits the front is 1" higher than the rear (when measuring from the center of the wheel opening moulding to the center of the wheel). I am running stock GN wheel (for now) with BF Goodrich Radial TA's, (front) 235/60R15 and (rear) 245/60R15. I replaced all steering components from pitman arm to outer tie rod ends with Moog replacement parts. What would be the best, complete setup for my needs that will compliment my current rear setup. Thanks for your help, Kyle.

I would Do Blazer spindles with 11.5" brakes, Proforged Tall ball joints, Jeep steering shaft, with a stock or F-body hollow front bar. for the lower control arms, go with global west or if you don't drive the car in weather, UB machine solid bushings. For the uppers, polygraphite or global west.

In back I would add a "pro touring" style rear bar and add the missing lower body mounts in the middle and back of the frame.

All of this won't break the bank but will provide a noticeable difference in handling and braking, while working with the stock GN wheels.

Whats thhe cost of the Pro-forged? I've been looking for a company that sells them. Are these the part number (101-10023)? For $43 a piece, if these are the right ones, thats not bad at all.

Not sure how much adjustment is needed with the ProForged lowers but you might not be able to align with the stock uppers. I like the Global West bushings as well. Not a fan of polly's in the moving suspension components, personally.

I also agree with the ProTouring style bar. You can get the Hellwig bar for $165 shipped off of amazon. This bar is one of the best I have used.

I agree with the Blazer front brakes and Jeep steering shaft. Best bang for the buck!

There's lots you can do to make the the car handle better and it shouldn't coat that much. You can get brand new lowers for the front and put all the parts on yourself and then instal the arms. If you'd like to PM me your email I can send you a fairly simple list of parts and explantions for them that will help you upgrade the handling for not a whole lot of money.:)