Front Suspension Brace...WTB

the engine crossmember to the outer framerail ones?... Of course... I even have the Hardware... someplace...

cant help you with the seat braces though

Originally posted by Robbie-87plz
Does anyone happen to have the front braces and or rear seat braces for sale? Mahalo.

What kind of REAR SEAT BRACES are ya lookin' for? Tubular or Kenne-Bell style? :D

Re: Re: Front Suspension Brace...WTB

Originally posted by robo1
What kind of REAR SEAT BRACES are ya lookin' for? Tubular or Kenne-Bell style? :D

LOL if that was the case, we could whip something up with electrical conduit

Ha..nice one..prolly something that will actually assist in chassis strengthening...I'm sure thick enough piping would help, however...:)

Not sure if you remember me getting a set from you for my old 85 GN, well not I need to hook up the new ride with it.

Ha..nice one..prolly something that will actually assist in chassis strengthening...I'm sure thick enough piping would help, however...:)

Not sure if you remember me getting a set from you for my old 85 GN, well not I need to hook up the new ride with it.

I remember...

These will be oily just like the last set... :D

Braces?

Did you find the braces/bolts? I'd like to pick them up this weekend if possible. Thanks...

got the braces... looking for the bolts... I think they are in the trunk of my SS

I'll wait for...

...a phone call if you don't mind, 223-3464. Since I'll be on the road today, wouldn't be a problem to drop by and pick 'em up. Thanks.

Only problem is I...

didnt check the board again until today....

(808) 291-1328 is mine.... I'm back on dayshift again.... so I may begin to resume a normal life... (boy, what a concept)

sorry Robbie... call me when you can

Rob

Great...

Sir, might have to happen this coming Saturday if it's ok with you...If anything changes, I'll ring ya...Mahalo.
P.S. Hope you're enjoying the dayshift...

Re: Great...

Sir, might have to happen this coming Saturday if it's ok with you...If anything changes, I'll ring ya...Mahalo.
P.S. Hope you're enjoying the dayshift...

Dayshift... dont know what to do with myself...

people are watching me now... ;) :eek: