Front spoiler install?

smokin87

Can somebody take a picture of your stock front spoiler or spoilers installed for me? i want the view from underneath to see how they are designed to bolt up. Are they supported at every hole, or are some holes just for access to other bolts in the bumper? My car came with very damaged spoilers held on with zip ties and random bolts. I have new ones, just looking for a little clarification on how they bolt up.

Thanks

I don't know how to explain it that well, but there are metal clips that slide over the holes on the underside of the bumper. Those clips are threaded inside to accept bolts. If anyone knows where to buy these clips/bolts I'd like to know too, zip ties don't cut it!!

I don't know how to explain it that well, but there are metal clips that slide over the holes on the underside of the bumper. Those clips are threaded inside to accept bolts. If anyone knows where to buy these clips/bolts I'd like to know too, zip ties don't cut it!!
any auto parts store should have those clips and bolts- either that, or head to the junkyard with a 10mm socket and a screwdriver and get all the clips and bolts you'd ever need for next to nothing. there's nothing special about the bolts that hold GN's together- GM used that style of bolts/clips to mount fenders and what not all thru the 80's on pretty much everything from a Chevette on up to the biggest trucks.