Front Mount!!

Bobtempest

Staff member
What type of front mount could be run effectivly? Cooling issues? Plumbling? Thanks for your help.

What do you think of a Ford Powerstroke IC? Would it cool good enough with a TE-45??

Good luck getting it in there on a TTA(it would fit better in a TR. That's all we have at my work and they are pretty big....

Bob,

Few of us got a FMIC on there TTA. Ask Chris Rowe or Ken Bodhaine (they I believe are the pioneers :D). It is something you have to plan out. I just finished mine and snow is here :( The 2 main things are clearance on the bottom (2 pipes are close to ground due to angle of rad support) and cooling. I bought 2 12" SPAL fans (1600 cfm each) to take care of that problem. You will need to build some air dam or scoop to keep air through IC. I dunno, email me if you got any questions.

Thanks for the ideas. Can someone post pictures of there setup? Also which front mount is the favorite in fitting on the TTA? Thanks for any help.

CAS is the best IMO...fits great and comes with scoop....time frame w/ Tony is the question though?

I have a Kenne-Bell FM on my car...along with a big Flexalite fan and a 4 row BeCool radiator. Works well, mounting of the IC was a bitch...but the plumbing fits well.