Front mount intercooler

Gen1

I have a nice front mount intercooler for sale. Here are the specs.

30 1/2" Long (Inlet to inlet)
11 3/4" Tall
3" Thick
Has 16 rows and 3" inlets. Also has 2 mounting points on the top and bottom. This would make a great intercooler for a 600-800 hp setup. It's not too big so it wont cause any cooling issuses, but will still make big power.

Asking $400 shipped.

Intercooler_001.jpg

Intercooler_002.jpg

Intercooler_003.jpg

who makes it?...do you have any pipes for it or where would i get them if not?...has it ever been installed in a gn...how long etc...thanks noah.

who makes it?...do you have any pipes for it or where would i get them if not?...has it ever been installed in a gn...how long etc...thanks noah.

Don't know, it doesn't have a name on it. Don't have any pipes. It was on my GN when I got it, but it wasn't plumbed in. Looks like the one in that link. The guy I got the GN from said he paid alot of $$ for it.:confused:

Intercooler

Hi My Name Is Kwabena. I Am Interested In Purchasing A Front Mount Intercooler For My 1987 T-type Regal. If You Can, Please Give Me A Call At (678) 754-7112 As Soon As You Get This Message. If I Do Not Answer The Phone Please Leave Your Name And Number And I Wiil Call You Right Back. Thank You.

ya it does look identical to the one on ebay thats selling for under half of what you are asking...think ill have to pass thanks.