Front end rebuild kit?

lv2tikt

Anyone know of a kit with everything i need to replace front suspension ball joints etc. I know there kits out there any that are better than others? rather than ordering seperate parts i know summit has kits any help ? Thanks

Not really sure what to go with i am reading poly sqeaks but want to last so not really sure?

Anyone know of a kit with everything i need to replace front suspension ball joints etc. I know there kits out there any that are better than others? rather than ordering seperate parts i know summit has kits any help ? Thanks

Most of the complete kits have poor quality parts. You are better off getting the moog problem solver front end parts. Watch flea bay or the parts setion here for them. the bushings are your choice. I had energy suspension and they squeaked real bad.Iended going with global west del-a-lum bushings and all moog parts. good luck. If money is a problem call energy suspension .They have the complete kits

You are better off getting the moog problem solver front end parts.

If this is a street car go with the Moog problem solver bushings, ball joints, and tie rod ends. You can't go wrong there. Just order them from Rock Auto.

Performance Suspension Technology.....that's the company I got the front end rebuild kit from (all urethane) The springs you have to buy separately. Kit comes with everything you need for a complete front end rebuild...be sure to specify the diameter of your front sway bar to receive the proper size sway bar bushings. Was real pleased with the set. Missing nothing.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Just wondering what did u end up going with afterall? That's my next move the front end kit..... Also have another question I checked out a few of these kits available and they are plcomplete my question is if I decide to go with the upper tubular A arms do I have to upgrade the lowers as well ? Or will the stock ones work with only the uppers being replaced with Tubulars?

I only have Tubulars un the upers It was only like $50 more then it would have been for new bushings so why not put a set on.

I have the PST kit and I think it sucks. They poly bushings from them are junk and the sway bar that came w/ the kit is small diameter than stock. The springs seem to be higher than stock even after a couple years.