Front End issues

Turbo6Tech84

Hey everyone I just recently installed my new front suspension Gbody UCA and LCA, eibach springs and bilstein shocks. Now when I jounce the front end it doesnt rise back up it just sags down and stays there. But if I lift up on the bumper it stays in the correct ride height position. I want to know if anyone has had this problem before. Im not sure if I installed the upper control arms wrong or maybe a problem with the shocks. Any ideas?

Sounds like it could be a spring problem, they the correct length and all?

Are they lowering springs?

Sounds like the bushings on the control arms are too tight. Did you use grease? Did you over tighten the control arms bolts?

I changed the eibachs back to stocker ones and had the same problem. Everything is greased up I did overtighten the lca bolts but I loosened and retorqued and I pryed open the control arm brackets as well. Maybe I damaged the bushings?

As soon as I read the first post, I knew you tightened the lower control arm bolts too much. You'll need to remove the bolts and grease them. Put a jck under the control arm. Take the spindle loose from the lower control arm, and make sure it moves freely. It's binding right now. Not a spring issue. Also, did you take the front swaybar out? If you did and put it back on, make sure you didnt put it in upside down.