Front bumper support and turn signals

If driver quality bumper signals will work for you (they need cleaned up and buffed out), give me your shipping address and you can have the ones out of that bumper for the cost of shipping. They were in another box I didn't know I had em when I met up with you or I'd have brought them. I dont think they are too bad but I gotta go get them out and get you pics if you want them.

If driver quality bumper signals will work for you (they need cleaned up and buffed out), give me your shipping address and you can have the ones out of that bumper for the cost of shipping. They were in another box I didn't know I had em when I met up with you or I'd have brought them. I dont think they are too bad but I gotta go get them out and get you pics if you want them.
yea thats all i need is just to get this thing back together, let me know the price shipped to 74422 and ill send you the money. thx

That sounds good, shipping will be to 74422 central oklahoma, let me know the price with the shipping and how you would like your money.thx
I can't seem to find the bumper reinforcement the one I had at home here was a rear one I will look 1 more place tomorrow.

Send me a pm with your shipping addy if you still need the blinkers. I got them ready to go out (finally). one has a star crack in it and some pits the other side is nice.

Send me a pm with your shipping addy if you still need the blinkers. I got them ready to go out (finally). one has a star crack in it and some pits the other side is nice.
18278 W. 103RD. ST. S.
Boynton, OK 74422 thx