Front Bumper Fillers for an 87 GN

LI6pack

Hey team,

Anyone know a good solution to get replacement front bumper filler for my car? Just noticed one may have taken a rock and cracked. Ideally would be great to have them already painted but this may be stretching is some.

LMK please, thanks Frank

Hey team,

Anyone know a good solution to get replacement front bumper filler for my car? Just noticed one may have taken a rock and cracked. Ideally would be great to have them already painted but this may be stretching is some.

LMK please, thanks Frank

Highway Stars has the Front GM Front bumper fillers (guaranteed - Flexible) on our website at: www.nos4gn.com

http://www.nos4gn.com/servlet/the-189/Buick-Regal-12336190-12336191/Detail

These were produced by GM more recently.
(These are not from a 10 or 20 + year old production run)

Attachments

• GM Front Bumper fillers.jpg
    GM Front Bumper fillers.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 55
Hey team,

LMK please, thanks Frank
G-Body parts.com should give you a couple of choices.

G-Body parts.com should give you a couple of choices.
I actually have a set I removed from a 87 GN that are painted. I hung our new sets on there a few months ago to leave them exposed to the elements bare. We had sold the customer front & rears about 5 years ago new. The car was in Storage when I picked it up. I can't say the paint is fresh but it hasn't seen the elements since painted.
I was going to ebay the fronts & rears but if you need the fronts painted just make a reasonable offer Frank. I'll just ebay the rears only un less some one needs 5 year old rear GM bumper fillers?
I'm guessing these were also produced recently as well? 5 years ago is when we were selling our last sets of rears.

I actually have a set I removed from a 87 GN that are painted. I hung our new sets on there a few months ago to leave them exposed to the elements bare. We had sold the customer front & rears about 5 years ago new. The car was in Storage when I picked it up. I can't say the paint is fresh but it hasn't seen the elements since painted.
I was going to ebay the fronts & rears but if you need the fronts painted just make a reasonable offer Frank. I'll just ebay the rears only un less some one needs 5 year old rear GM bumper fillers?
I'm guessing these were also produced recently as well? 5 years ago is when we were selling our last sets of rears.
How much do you want for those rear fillers? I could use a set.

i got a set of front and rears from autobodyfillersusa.com....seemed like no more work than any others i've read about....