Front Bumper Filler Strips

jburnsinnj

Can anyone tell me who makes/sells the best quality 87 ' G/N front bumper filler strips. Are they difficult to install? Looks like maby the bumper has to come off ? Thanks in advance for any assist on this. Mike

Mike impact strip? The long one that goes across the front? I have a customers car in here & they installed an all black one on his chrome bumper. He needs a white in lay. I'm sure he would sell it. Original GM so I would say good quality.
Pulling the bumper is the easiest.
If your interested e-mail & I will contact my customer for you.
Or are you talking about the bumper fillers? The piece betweeen the body & the bumper?

Mike impact strip? The long one that goes across the front? I have a customers car in here & they installed an all black one on his chrome bumper. He needs a white in lay. I'm sure he would sell it. Original GM so I would say good quality.
Pulling the bumper is the easiest.
If your interested e-mail & I will contact my customer for you.
Or are you talking about the bumper fillers? The piece betweeen the body & the bumper?

The piece betweeen the body & the bumper. Mine have large holes in them need replacements. Thanks
Do you or anyone know who sells the best quality replacements? Thanks, Mike

The piece betweeen the body & the bumper. Mine have large holes in them need replacements. Thanks
Do you or anyone know who sells the best quality replacements? Thanks, Mike
Call Brian from Gbody he has the best Filler on the market. wait a minute is the some dude on reply post 2.:D

If you can spend the money, I would recommend the improved GM style fillers that GBody sells. I just had my car painted, and I had the shop wait for these fillers to be ready. Fit was excellent, and they look fantastic when painted right. Same look and feel as stock, not stiff like the fiberglass ones.