Front and rear Baer Brake setup for sale

IowaGN

I have front and rear setup for a GN from Baer for sale. It is the G body track system that I upgraded with drilled, slotted, zinc coated, 2 piece rotors. The calipers are 2 piston and the spindle is a belltech 2" drop. The rears are 12" single piston 2 piece rotors and have the emergency brake provision as well. I also have the Baer proportioning valve that goes with. All items are brand new, never installed, stored inside down in my furnace room. I'm asking $2500 for all, buyer pays shipping, delivery is possible within reason. I am in Des Moines, IA if that helps. I can post pics if needed. Email me direct csx4780@mac.com subject Baer to get past the spam filter. Thanks!

can you post pics? what size are the front rotors? and can they be used on stock spindles?

Front 13" and rear 12" Baer brake setup for sale

can you post pics? what size are the front rotors? and can they be used on stock spindles?

Sorry about that, the fronts are 13" rotors. Yes, you can use stock spindles if you like, but they are currently on drop spindles, so you would have to disassemble them to switch over. I'll post pics up in the morning.

t.

pic of the setup

DSC01320.jpg

my buddy needs some brakes for his stage car, i'm gonna let him know about the deal. Not sure how the rear brakes would work with the axles in the rear, and the 5/8" wheel studs though

brakes

please pm me with your low price you will take. Also is this a direct bolt up kit?

Iowagn,

Probably a typical story, but I am interested in the kit, but year-end funds are
a bit thin. Please let me know when you will post this on ebay. Maybe I'll find
a money tree.

Thanks,
DGC

Late night bored at work bump....I have an offer pending, but I think talks are going to stall....

Well I don't have $2500 or I would jump on these. I was just wondering if you know any good shops in the Des Moines area( or in Iowa). I live in Cedar Rapids and haven't had much luck with finding any shop that knows anything about these cars.Thanks,Tyson

If you will separate, what is your price for the rear kit only. Thanks :cool: