friend in CA got his VR4 stolen/wrecked...

Thieves are all scum they do not want to work to buy stuff so they steal from people who have to work for the stuff. Yikes car then his girlfriend in one day.

That is a crappy day, that's for sure. Although, I'm a little suspicious of the g/f. Car stolen then g/f screwin' another guy in the same day?? Sounds a bit too odd to me... It's possible the girl was just that stupid, but then again, perhaps she had something to do with the car being stolen. Just a thought...

I hope that guys clears the house with lawsuits against that thief. They deserve no mercy... As the one person said.. Karma is a biotch.

Please send my condolences to that guy. How much was the car worth, approximately?

I talked to him on the phone that night, he was handling it a little better than he had been a couple hours previous. Yes, the whole g/f thing did happen, I know you guys don't believe the stuff that goes down in cali, like that guy chris's stroker supra... btw he made a videotape showing off his "fake" supra and walking away from a sport bike (I dont remember what kind) on the highway, Lane is going to mail it to me and I'll get it converted to an mpg/avi.

he paid $29,000 for the VR4 because it was extremely low miles, mint condition. Not including mods like a twin-plate (2k right there), intake, exhaust, and boost controller.

I didn't think you were lying about the g/f. I was saying it was suspicious as in she may have had something to do with it being stolen. Just sounds a little to coincidental to me.

$29,000??? I'm sorry... that much money on a car... I'd make sure I was handling the insurance. You don't just let the insurance on a car like that lapse. WOW!

I still feel bad for this guy though. Keep us updated on this one. Guys deserves a lot of credit in the restraint department.