Fresh Strip/Street BRF Tranny+Conv

benoitthegr8

Sociopathic TR Ownership
This transmission is remanufactured with the most sought after Yellow BRF true Grand National core.This 2004 R is totally remanufactured with a master rebuild kit .This kit includes all paper, rubber and seals along with new steels. Also install a lip seal servo with a full 500 boost valve . A high performance wide band with Alto Red Eagle Clutch's . A new Teflon pump bushing with a 13 vane pump assembly complete with new slide and springs. block the accumulator with a cap plug and drill smaller hole. C. K. Performance shift kit and new separator plate, drilled to increase oil flow when and where needed.Lots of modifications to case and valve body with re calibration springs installed. Also a highly modified governor, drilled and re sprung to hold.This unit has what is consider a stage 2 shift kit which will shift very firm to super hard hits, you can adjust shift points and firmness via detent cable even though G. M. dosent recommend, however with all the mods. it works perfect an line pressure wont drop enough to matter. also drill return oil hole in pump to stop front seal leakage while installing a new bushing.With increased oil flow and line pressure we don't want to pop the front seal.Your unit will come fully sealed, with out fluid .This unit was professionally built around 9 months ago. I however changed my cars build as to where I will need a much beefier built trans. Trans comes with a PPC ( Pat's Performance Convertor's) 3400 RPM stall XHD 10” 2004R Convertor W/Anti-balloon Plates. As I want to get rid of both the trans and the convertor at the same time the below price includes both. I will however consider splitting the items for any reasonable offers. Again remember there is no core charge, and you are getting a tranny that is practically brand new.

Tranny + Convertor; $1000 + Shipping

WOW Ben!
That's a deal, you're not desperate for money are you?
Lets see-a good core is worth $400, rebuild parts/labor @ least $800, converter @ least $350, all of the above adds up to $1550 (thats low ball!)
Ben is a great guy to deal with, I've had many transactions with him-Would have had one more if I needed a tranny/converter
Good luck
FRED

The Tranny is located in Hope Mills, about a mile off of I-95S exit 41, I've got you in line 2nd....