FRESH PARTS CAR !!!!!! non ac box~t top~console~ultra wheels~t type wheels~gn bucket seats~LOTS MORE

Ok I'll try this way instead of pms. Need prices for passenger side t-top release handle (key locking t-tops), pair of GM turn signals in the bumper (clear preferred), GM t-top storage bag, and 4 t-type center caps in good shape. Thanks.

Ok I'll try this way instead of pms. Need prices for passenger side t-top release handle (key locking t-tops), pair of GM turn signals in the bumper (clear preferred), GM t-top storage bag, and 4 t-type center caps in good shape. Thanks.
Handle $20
Front bumper lights only have amber $25 each
T top bag $40 each
T type center caps $50 each

Handle $20
Front bumper lights only have amber $25 each
T top bag $40 each
T type center caps $50 each
I'll take 2 t-top bags and the release handle for now. Give me a total including shipping to 21157 and your paypal address.

are the tail piece ends sold?? and will you split from the actual wing??
are the tail piece ends sold?? and will you split from the actual wing??
Spoiler will only be sold complete $250 the ends are the hard parts to get. Also if you want the t top weatherstrip come take it off yourself otherwise it's getting ripped off its way to time consuming for me to deal with

How much for the t-top interior trim, black molding that runs behind door glass on quarter, and molding that runs alone the front edge of roof panel behind t-tops, t-top center panel that tops slide into, black windshield molding? Shipped to zip 35768 business address.