Fresh Built 109 w/ Aluminum GN1 Heads.

Dre129

Up for sale is my built Turbo 6 motor that I had purchased last winter. Fresh 109 block with stock bore stock rotating assembly. Studded mains with 2 center billet caps and arp studs. Champion GN1 aluminum heads with arp studs and cometic head gasket (will need heli-coil in the acc bracket mounting holes). 218/222 flat tappet comp cam. Stock front cover with water pump. Cam and crank sensors still in place. Receipt available for all the machine, assembly work, and cam card. Also comes with stock front accessory bracket, stock alternator, LT1 starter, LT1 maf, stock ignition coil & module, and stock oil drain. Also comes with stock intake with a hemco plenum, stock TB, TPS sensor, IAC, stock fuel rail, MSD blue 50 injectors, stock injector harness, and accufab fuel pressor reg. (Never ran after assemblied). Asking $4000.00 USD CASH ONLY! Prefer local pickup, located on the Northwest side of Chicago 60618 zip. If I have to ship you will be responsible for setting up the freight and crating fee. Any questions please email me at andrewwrobel@comcast.net or call/text 773-FiveNineTwo-2655. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_4501.JPG
    IMG_4501.JPG
    814.3 KB · Views: 266