Fresh 2004R Trans

I had Brian H build this 2004R trans several years ago for my T. I have sold the car, and no longer need the trans. The trans has never been installed or run. It is not a BRF…it is the Monte Carlo version. Paid $1,400.00 for the build…sell for $1,000.00 + shipping. Located in Hastings, NE 68901

Build information from Brian H: The trans has a hardened forward drum, 7 pack direct clutches, 3 OD, and 5 forwards. Red Alto 2nd gear band. 5500 and 400 booseter valves. This trans will run 10`s with the right converter. I do not recommend use with a Viilante converter.

Tranny_1.jpg

Tranny_2.jpg

Tranny_3.jpg

Tranny_4.jpg

Why not run a Vigilante? I have run one for 12 years and it works great, instant spool up with a TE-63.
Mike

Steve, you PM box is full...cannot send a PM until it is cleared.

Would it be delivered to a business or residential address. Is there a freight Co close to you? Usually an item can be shipped to a local freight Co cheaper than shipping to a residence. Is there is a freight co close to you? If so, send me the address and I can get an accurate quote. I checked on a residential delivery, and was quoted 170.00. I think it can be sent to a freight co address for circa 125.00 to 150.00

Thanks,

Patrick

hi, can you please pm me your number, or call me asap, 561 756 1082
rob

what is the diffrence between a brf, version, and the monte? will it work just as well in a gn?

and if the tranny has been sitting for a few years , will it need anything?