Free Tiger Wheels GN or GNX

Epitome

Staff member
Buick 300 GOLD Club members will be receiving a FREE 1 of 1,500 Tiger Wheels 1:64th scale 1987 GN or GNX. We had hoped to be able to ship them with the new GMP 1 of 1,500 White Turbo Ts, but it looks like they will have to ship with the next GMP release. In order to receive this car you simply need to be a current 300 GOLD Club Member with Epitome. We currently have a limited few slots open, board members here will have first shot at them. 845-351-5699 :)

Are we able to purchase them? That could be a stupid question. Here's another!... I'm not sure how the 300 Gold club came about. How could you originally get in? AND what is the next release? :D

The release coming out this month is the White Turbo T as I stated before. There is no cost to becoming a member if a slot is open. To become a 300 Club Member, you simply claim the slot and you receive the same serial numbered GMP Buick everytime one releases. The first 300 serial numbers have a special GOLD serial plate and a certificate from GMP. They are all only available from Epitome Exclusives. I have a few slots that are being offered to TurboBuick.com members first.

I would LOVE to be in it. I currently have all the 1/18's except the blue chrome and the yellow flammed car...which I will eventually get my hands on. AND I have yet to win an auction for the copy of my car...an 87 GN...I'll get that one too. The Navy pays me enough to feed the regal hobby as well as everything else. lol

I don't really have any bills except the insurance on both vehicles. I picked up third class at my 8 month mark and here in about three months (two year mark) I'll be getting second class with a bonus. I see you're in Great Lakes. What's that area like?

DOH I was up there for boot camp but I didn't really get to see anything else. Should have finished the post first. lol

300 club

any spots left,if so put me in,do you still have the yellow buick,i would like it too

I too would like to be included in the club. What info do you or I need to complete this?

the 300 club is GREAT

Im a member and would NEVER EVER give up my spot!!!! hey Ted do you have release dates on the white t or tiger wheels? Ted did you find the 1 of 100 white gnx tiger wheels?? i think i found a source:) :) cya Alex M.

If your interested in a Blue Chrome and yellow drag car, I happen to have both available for sale.

You can contact me directly at joe@hbscomputers.com or call me during the day at 630-707-0200

Joe

Also have a COMPLETE Epitome set for sale with all the signed lithographs. This is numbered set # 004 out of 300.

Cars have never been out of the boxes.

Email me directly at joe@hbscomputers.com or call during the day at 630-707-0200

Thanks

Joe

I should mention that if you purchased this set, you could continue the series all with car # 004

Joe

MrGrandNational

This place is pretty nice but the weather definitely blows. Ill be outta here at the end of the month though, off to better climes but worse traffic down in virginia. has anyone been picked for the 300 club??

Give me a call at 630-707-0200 to purchase all the past 300 club cars with signed lithographs. At that time you will also be eligable to continue in the 300 club. All of your cars, transporters and trailer, will have the matching #004 as well as any future purchases in the 300 Club from Ted at Epitome.

Thanks

Joe