Free parts for pickup

machinegun

I have some free TR parts for somebody to pick up.

1 TR Hood has a couple of dings but no rust.

2 TR bumper. Dinged and surface rust but an excellent aluminum bumper support.

3 Some blue interior parts.

a pillar. Drivers side has hole for Pillar gauge. Includes blue pillar gauge holder. Passenger side

Lower door panels

B pillar drivers and passenger side.

C pillar that surrounds the side window.

ECM kick panel, holder and top

All interior parts are in good condition. I have tried to clean up and armor all. They would look good on a daily driver. Drivers side A pillar is the worst with the hole and sticky areas for the pod.

1 passenger side door with out door panels. Good solid door power black. has door dings.

Please come and pick this stuff up so I can get it out of my way.

machinegun said:
I have some free TR parts for somebody to pick up.

1 TR Hood has a couple of dings but no rust.

2 TR bumper. Dinged and surface rust but an excellent aluminum bumper support.

3 Some blue interior parts.

a pillar. Drivers side has hole for Pillar gauge. Includes blue pillar gauge holder. Passenger side

Lower door panels

B pillar drivers and passenger side.

C pillar that surrounds the side window.

ECM kick panel, holder and top

All interior parts are in good condition. I have tried to clean up and armor all. They would look good on a daily driver. Drivers side A pillar is the worst with the hole and sticky areas for the pod.

1 passenger side door with out door panels. Good solid door power black. has door dings.

Please come and pick this stuff up so I can get it out of my way.
i can pick up the parts Tuesday first thing should be in your aera around 10 am call me 412 818 5293 Shawn

sent PM to all who requested. Boost Junkie I tried to call have not heard from you. PM me if you want.

Is the bumper still available? I need a matching front alluminum support. Mine was replaced at some point with a steel one. I would be happy to get with ups or fedex and have them pick it up. Thanks, tim