Free or almost free Halo 3 beta how to!!

Jer

Are you like me and love love LOVE Halo but didn't want to pay $60 for some crappy game you wouldn't play much just to get the Halo 3 beta? What if I told you how you can play the Beta for FREE or near free for the entire three weeks!

It's simple: Rent it at Blockbuster. It will cost you like $4 and ALL of the BB copies have the demo. How do I know you ask? Simple, I have it DLing now and am at 92% from a copy I rented. I also have the online deal where you pay like $20/mo and it gives you two in-store coupons that can be used for game rentals as well. I used one yesterday which will be good for like a week and a half then I'll return it on the 'own it date' and do the same thing again. Best part is since my new coupons come out on the 25th I'll have new coupons so I can rent Crackdown for a month if need be. Due to the 15hr delay by M$ to get the beta out they're extending it a FULL four days too so you will get it even longer than the originally scheduled three weeks which includes another weekend too.

I haven't tried it myself to be able to confirm or deny but I would guess that it would.

It feels like playing combat evolved again, I like it. :cool: So what's your guys xboxlive tags? Mine is coblers(means bull**** has nothing to do with food)