Free Carfax through Sunday Midnight

grrrr!!!!!!!

Thanks for the link! But all I can find for free is just a record check which tells how many records it has on your car. Mine has 9 :confused: so I will have to order one soon or if someone can figure out to get the whole thing for free. Maybe im not looking hard enough or maybe its just to dang late. Thanks for the info though!!
-Jeff

Mine gave me the following, maybe something is left out?

-accident check
-mileage accuracy check
-lemon check
-ownership check
-recall check

-vehicle description
-detailed vehicle history (title check)

Has the $5000 guarantee until 2006. I think that's everything?
I clicked on that small Carfax banner in the article, near the top.

You're a genius!!!!! I got excited and went to carfax.com the first time. Now that you said that I got what I was looking for.
Thank you very much!
-Jeff

Unauthorized Request

We're sorry, this request has been made by an unauthorized user or referring site, and cannot be processed.

Click here to visit the CARFAX.com homepage.

Thank you for visiting CARFAX!

There's a note at the bottom of the article that it shouldn't be reproduced etc, so I figured linking to the artice and then going to carfax would be a good idea. Rather than seeing TB.com as the referring site.

thanks man!

i found out my car was in this accident....

Accident Reported
Involving left side impact
with a moped

hehe

thanks again!

neil

Originally posted by GN One Day...
Hope this isn't a re-post.
Follow the link in this article:

http://www.nbc4.com/money/1991367/detail.html

1 per person

I remember Carfax did this freebie once before....and said only 1 check per person.

I'm not a computer wise person but I seem to remember after my first vin check I went into "history" and then into "cookies" on my computer and deleted the record that was left by carfax and I was able to do another car.

I did this until I ran out of vins to check...something like 8 that night.