FREE: 2.5 Hooker downpipe

Spooled231

Guys,

This has been sitting in my garage for sometime and Im giving it away.

Ceramic coated 2.5 inch Hooker downpipe with a provision for an external turbonetics deltagate (no wastegate is included). Also comes with a test pipe that replaces the cat.

All you need to do is provide for the shipping.

Thanks
John Martin
Dallas TX
johnboyv6@yahoo.com

we have a winner!

I checked the time of the post and the time that the first email/post was sent by Quicker6.

Thanks for playing. I will have more parts for sale and free later on.

Thanks
John Martin

:-P

I am going to have a couple more downpipes for sale pretty soon.

1. ATR 3 inch with ATR gate both stainless.
2. THDP mild steel in excellent condition with test pipe.

First thing first is that I need get my car torn down and get things mocked up for a 3.5 DP and then pull the mild steel THDP off my dads car and put the stainless one that I bought him for xmas.

Thanks
John

let me know about the THDP when you decide to sell, i am interested and am in Arlignton.

Joshua

Hey John,
Sorry, been out all day. I have sent you an email now. They're all out of PS2's on this island!!! Argghhhh!!!
Thanks again,
Derek:cool:

John,
I might be interested in the ATR pipe w/ the gate. Let me know when they become available.
Thanks,
Craig

Hey guys, since were on the topic, I cant get my cat off of my down pipe because the clamp has left divits in them both. Any ideas? Im totally out of money right now because I lost my job buty I still need to fix my car inexpensively. I need to replace the y-pie too. Do you think it would be less expensive to get an aftermarket replacement or just get an AutoZone type replacement? Thanks for the help!!

You could probably get more replies to this question if you post in the general tech section.

Inexpensive=open exhaust

Do you need a catalytic convertor? Do you need exhaust? These cars are not terribly loud with the exhaust open under the car after the downpipe. Probably the same as a healthy V8 with a set of flowmasters. If you can deal with it and the authorities dont mind, than that would be your CHEAPEST alternative.
:cool:

Sorry about your job loss.