Franky heading South?

I heard no! But you know frank, he might change his mind in the next five minutes.;)

House went on the market Friday and it looks like I have an offer tonight. My last day is Sept. 30th and should head to Texas around October 9th.

I've been busy both at work and at home getting ready for this transition. I hope the offer on my house goes thru so we can close this chapter!

FS

Mr. Ichy feet is on the move again! So around 2016 we'll see ya movin back here:p

Got any good go-fast parts for sale? Just trying to save you the hassle and expensive of packing everything;)

Hope you well on your next Journey Frank it was great meeting you. I will be in Texas twice in 2005 we'll have too meet up again.

Frank
If you dont want to pack those stock rims with DR tires with you i might be interested at the right price;)

Originally posted by inzanesrt4
Hope you well on your next Journey Frank it was great meeting you. I will be in Texas twice in 2005 we'll have too meet up again.

Thanks Zane. And of course your always welcome to swing by the new place and hit the pool!:D

Frank

Originally posted by geno
Frank
If you dont want to pack those stock rims with DR tires with you i might be interested at the right price;)

Geno,

I have two sets with DR. One set with a lot of meat left and on set with about ONE day of good racing. Both sets of rims are in good shape. Shipping isn't an issue since my new company is paying for my relocation. So, if you need them just PM me what you think ther're worth.

Thanks
FS