Four 18" x 9.75" GNX style Black Mesh Rims with Polished Lip BRAND NEW

6LE Designs

I am having a local company custom make a set of 18" x 9.75" (15m and 20mm) rims that looked similar to the GNX wheels....

Basically it looks EXACTLY like this (this is just a photoshop from the original rim they are using, Traklite Turbulence, for reference)...

18%20GNX%20Rim%20Polished.jpg

They do a lot of custom stuff and were able to get this rim as a blank, drill it to the correct bolt pattern and polish out the black (unfortunately they don't make just a polished rim so you can't just powdercoat the mesh).

The rims are around $1000 for the set ($220ish each then tax) then I paid an extra $200 per rim for drilling the correct bolt pattern for our cars, polishing the lip out and having custom Turbo 6 caps made.

SO, I have a little over $1800 into them, haven't even seen them yet, and just bought a set of CCWs because a friend needed the cash lol.

I'll sell for $1600 or best offer plus shipping (it's just the rims, no tires) as I now have no need for them (CCWs were what I really wanted but couldn't afford with Weld's new pricing) and can't return them since they are custom.

I should have pics on Monday (shop is closed for holidays) but I wanted to get the thread started so they aren't sitting in my apartment too long lol. Any interest?

Yup... supposedly. I am putting this sale on HOLD until I put them on the car and make sure. Also have a local buyer first in line if they do...

Nice.. On site it shows they have polished versions and multiple bolt patterns...that's alot extra per rim for something they have ...buy the polished version and unbolt the center and powder coat :)

Nice.. On site it shows they have polished versions and multiple bolt patterns...that's alot extra per rim for something they have ...buy the polished version and unbolt the center and powder coat :)

Yeah, I thought the same thing... until I actually tried to get them and they don't exist lol. Apparently they are lazier than me on my site and copy and paste a bunch of attributes that don't apply.

I sat at the guy's shop for like an hour saying, "I want this..." then, "Ooops, sorry they said they don't actually have that..." "Ok, what about this?" Same response... over and over until we came up with this option.