Found more parts in storage and have paypal also.

JKessler

Now have paypal for fast shipping .I have good feed back on this TB sight so no problems .Will refund money for any parts for sale .
#1-2 good grill spring little rustie need paint $20.00 free shipping
#2-200r-4 drive shaft with yoke $40.00 local sale or pay for shipping.
#3-upper inside windsheald gray window trim good shape$10.00 local sale or pay shipping.
#4-raido trim plate.$10.00 + shipping
#5- K&N cone air filter$25.00 free shipping.
#6-Good and no cracks or scrapes, gray T shaped trim peace at the T top.$35.00 shipped.
#7-Good gray trim collor under stearing wheel PN#25516001 $10.00 shipped.
#8-L&R plastic peace under sill for wires to run to the back of car run and seats.$20.00 local sale or pay for shipping.
#9- weather seal under hood for the air intake cowel by fire wall for heater and a/c.$20.00 shipped.
lOOK AT MY OTHER PARTS LIST IF YOU DONT SEE SOME THING YOU NEED.THANKS
IF ANY INTEREST EMAIL AT jkessler@buickturbo.com or PM me is good to.

6-Good and no cracks or scrapes, gray T shaped trim peace at the T top.$35.00 shipped

I'll take this.

PM. sent

trim pieces

I was wondering about trim collar under steering wheel if still have listed for $10 and how much shipping to california 93445 thanks...

parts for sale

Yes,Its still here for $10.00 and shipping is $3.75 TOTAL 13.75 AND PAYPAL IS $.84 FEE .LET ME NOW IF YOU NEED TO USE PAYPAL.

trim

I was just making sure is this the bezel under steering wheel with the air duct if it is ill take it paypal you just give me your info...

parts for sale

turbot231,ITS going to be $14.50 total part,shipping,paypal.Had some problems with Email .Send email with paypal information so I can send bill and ship Thanks .

Woundering what the shipping for the driveshaft would be to 60181. All so this is out of a GN? Thanks for the info.

drive shaft

ugpkgd ,It looking like $14.00 for shipping to 60181,Yes , its out of a GN.Has new u joints also.thanks