Found GNX in my town for sale less than 3000 miles

buddy

So my plumber friend was working at a house in the fall for a 80 something year old lady. She had some cool car in her garage. He asked her to see it closer. It turns out it is GNX 411 less than 3000 miles in it she is debating on selling. I called her today to get some info on it. To say the least it's a little bit out of my budget. She was cool to talk to and really seemed to know her stuff. Moral of the story is I'm going to start playing the lottery every day and keep her number close by.!!!!!

GNX 002cc.jpg
actually YES! we have had a GNX for 7 yrs , along with 3-4 other turbo buicks.
but my GNX just left for a new home, so now we just have 3 other turbo buicks.

So my plumber friend was working at a house in the fall for a 80 something year old lady. She had some cool car in her garage. He asked her to see it closer. It turns out it is GNX 411 less than 3000 miles in it she is debating on selling. I called her today to get some info on it. To say the least it's a little bit out of my budget. She was cool to talk to and really seemed to know her stuff. Moral of the story is I'm going to start playing the lottery every day and keep her number close by.!!!!!

Did she say how much she wanted?