Found clean GN.... Finally.....

jason427

Under 30k miles. Stone stock down to the valve stem caps...

Jason
DSCN4756.jpg

DSCN4762.jpg

viperhummerLORES081605.jpg

nice car..... nicer garage :D

No $hit!!!!! You need a roomate..... I'll change the oil in your cars..... LOL

I can't complain too bad... I have a 24x24 garage... that is 1/2 mine to use.... at least it is under a roof.... I haven't always had that....

Oh.... nice GN too. Glad you got one stock.... that is a dieing breed....

Nice car! isnt that Brett Wallace's old car?

Btw super nice garage almost to nice to work in :D gotta love the chain hoist :)

Thanks!

I have another "Dirty" garage for the real messy stuff...

How come my pictures are not showing up, just the links?

Jason

Thanks!

I have another "Dirty" garage for the real messy stuff...

How come my pictures are not showing up, just the links?

Jason

you have to put IMG tags around the URL when 86brick sees it he'll fix it...

it should look like this

DSCN4762.jpg

The brackets show up when I put the link in, maybe since Im using photobucket, oh well.....

I keep looking for my sugar mama so I can rub the bunians and have some nice toys like yours.

They are standard VCT, like you see in grocery stores. They are durable in that the color goes all the way through, but the tires to leave stains that seem to set into them when the tire sets in one spot for a bit. That is why I have the mats..

Jason

They are standard VCT, like you see in grocery stores. They are durable in that the color goes all the way through, but the tires to leave stains that seem to set into them when the tire sets in one spot for a bit. That is why I have the mats..

Jason

Would they stand up to a floor jack... jacking up a GN? ... and still be able to roll around?

Jason

What is VCT and where can I get them?

Thanks,

Doug D

What is VCT and where can I get them?

Thanks,

Doug D

Doug -

1st, what's up dude :)

2nd, any commercial flooring company should be able to get them for you. If you have trouble finding them, shoot me a PM and I'll get you the name of the company we use here at work :)

- Matt

Nice garage and cars!!!! My garage floor used to be clean like that then it filled up with 3 buicks...somehow buicks always leak....then there was the time I missed the drain pan when draining the oil....

Congrats man!

Jason