Found a product to clean t type wheels.

brittken

Crazy for Sonya!!!
After much searching i found a product that carquest puts out called TP-725 Aluminum Cleaner And Brightner. This stuff is awesome. The guy at carquest said he cant keep the stuff in stock. I tried everything I could think of to clean my wheels but nothing worked. Now my wheels look like NEW. I thought that I would recomend this product. Costs about $11.00 a gallon. Well worth the money. Be carefull applying to wheels. This stuff is very acidic.

Wheel cleaner

I am looking at the bottle as i write this. It is called " TP- 725 Aluminum cleaner and brightener" . The label says that it is manufactured for Carquest cleaner and equiptment. The item number for it is #1442- 1. It costs me $11.00 for a gallon of it. It is 100% acid. You can dillute it with water if you like. Maybe they can punch in this item number and order it for you.

Eagle 1 mag cleaner works fantastic as well...brightens and cleans my wheels with NO scrubbing, just spray on, wait about 3 minutes, then spray off.

Even with scrubbing with wire brushes nothing keeps my wheels clean....they've never looked new to me either but im picky

I need to get my wheels bead blasted and coated or something

Jon

Even with scrubbing with wire brushes nothing keeps my wheels clean....they've never looked new to me either but im picky

I had the same problem until I got all of the factory clear coat off of the wheels. They take a little more to keep them clean now but they look almost like new.

The fins and everything looks OK ...but the hubs are too complicated to get it all clean with a brush.....

I've been working on them for along time....i even take them off sometimes to cleam them.

Jon