Found a gnx today

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

So my buddys cadillac needed a lower trans hose.I ordered it and it was delivered,wrong part seeing that the schepel buick was only 10 min from my house I took a ride,I'm waiting for the parts lady to tell me she has to order the correct one,and to my left around the corner there was a glass case with like 10 cars in it the real nice ones,I saw a gn and stepped over father I seen the gnx .So I jokingly told the lady to bad it wasn't real,well they are!The toy cars are models of everyone the parts manager owens.AND yes I asked a few times are you sure he owens a gnx.and she said for sure he brings it there every now and agin to service and it has very low miles.He wasn't ther so I don't know what number or details.but I will hopefully beable to talk to him when the part comes in.Maybe it isn't on the registry and now will be located....maybe.And this is in indiana ,maybe he is a member.cuase there was a 87 and the gnx on the shelf.......have a good one

Ok talked to the manager today.his name is ron and this is the story....hold on to your pants.He said to call him back in a week cuase he isn't sure of the exact number of the car he said it is 5 something!And he said it has 2000 miles and he actully owened 474 and sold it awhile ago to a guy in florida.It is originally from bowwer buick.The owener bought it for his daughter gale,and all the paper work and documents were autographed by the engineers.She in turn sold it to ron,who owens it today.And he said on top of that he owens a 87 that he bought new that has 94 miles on it,and a 87 that has 11000 miles he drives sometimes.I think he has way to many cars if he can't remember the number of one of the most sought after cars ...lol.And no he is not a member on any sites .

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Sounds like a regular schmuck that has enough money to buy anything. I hope he at least treats 'er right :)