Found a garage full of cars in western NC

rosewood turbo

1987 Monte SS coupe 29000 actual,silver/gray, all documents, sticker ect. $12000 obo
1957 BelAir 2 door hardtop, original 283 drives, needs floor pans, but new ones come with it. White, red/white interior. $11000 obo
1979 Z/28 52000 actual, all papers,stickers, gold,tan 350, factory 4 speed $10000 obo
several 4door hardtop 57's and a 57 panel truck. PM for name and #
Country people, will negotiate but dont insult (low ball) them they will hang up. Jim

interested in the 57

Also interested in the 57 please sent pictures to matanovich@gmail.com , whats the mileage on the 57,does it have original trannie and rear end, hows the paint, how much rust on quarter pannels if any, pictures of interior and engine bay will be greatly appreciated

thanks.
Harold

Pics will be posted this weekend. Its said by owner to be 100% original and drivable now. The floors have holes and the trunk pan has holes, the replacement pans come with car. Call Landon or Jerry 1-828-877-3627. Landon ownes the cars so hes best to speak to after 5pm EST. Jerry is the dad and can answer questions but Landon is really better to speak to.

Still having camera problems, it doesnt work with my windows update, revereting back to XP and will upload asap. VISTA SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 79 Z is a genuine 4 speed car and is 100% orignal too. He also has a low miles Vette and a zz4 powered rodded 57 hardtop 2dr but I didnt get the info or pics of them.

Guys how can I add pictures without putting them in the members section first? I tried to copy/paist but it will not let me. I e-mail the 57 pics to 2 people but I need e-mails for people wanting Z/28 pics. The MCSS pics didnt come out clear enough(too dark) so they are deleted.