Foul'd O2 Sensors causing knock?

DrkBluT-TyPe

1986 Buick Regal T-Type
Car is going into shop soon for a ME chip 8P, tuneing, fully built rear end, and ya just a tune basically to run race gas all of the time. But i was wondering tonight when I was driving home. I have my boost turned to 16 psi, and on 93 octance gas with SMC alky injection. I'm getting alot knock when i go WOT to maybe 12 psi and higher. Just wondering if my foul'd out O2 sensors(Because of running lead type race gas) could be the problem, have Denso ones comiong in soon hopefully...But ya, shows I'm running lean when I'm really not, and I'm wondering if the computer see's lean and is makeing the TR's computer think to run really rich and causing it to knock. Just a random thought, not going to have to worry about it when I get my car back from the shop :D It was not doing this at this low of boost before I put race gas in it...but just wanted Turbobuick opinions...thanks.

I was thinking the same thing you are thinking.
When I busted an O2 sensor about 150 miles from home, my car sucked down more than one whole tank of gas getting home - used about a half tank to get there (the 150 miles)