Forsale 87 GN Elberon VA 23846

Steve V

Steve V's Automotive 757 560 2782
This a nice driver,not a garage queen.
87 GN 123,xxxk fresh standard motor 2-08,about 3k on it now.
standard crank,std bore,stock heads,204/214 cam.
stock turbo
stock IC
30 lb injectors,TT chip
stock downpipe,aftermarket exhaust(older hooker system?or dynomax)
3.42 posi

ran 13.10 on 16lbs of boost on street tires on it's only trip to the track.

has new bodyfillers front and rear. new weatherstrips door and roof rail(aftermarket).

Interior is an 8,it's clean and in good shape

body is a 7,decent paint,shines would new repait to be perfect,nice for a driver. Small rust spot in corner of driver door. No rust in floor pan,quarters,rockers.

Engine bay,trunk are detailed,floor pan was cleaned,painted nice carpet installed.

Small rip in drivers seat.

Cold AC with 134a retro,new accumulator,orfice tube,good compressor.

New upper and lower balljoints
new upper control arm bushings
new fbody radaitor
trans cooler
new belts and all hoses
new alt
new crank sensor
new cam sensor
aftermarket guages

will need front tires soon.

current VA inspection

Latest additions 11/2008

Rebuilt trans
ck shift kit
10 vein pump
wide band
correct BRF valvebody,governor
BRF servo
New clutches,steels,bushings,thrust washers
trans is solid mid 11sec capable.
Correct D5 convertor
No flares,no leaks

new 340 pump
hotwire kit
powerplate

Price is $10,500 cash only. No trades

cell 757 560 2782
email sasybit@ymail.com
price will change in the spring and combo may as well.;)

Steve, I went up to Advance today off of Llynhaven and near Holland and when I mentioned the Buick, the guy behind the counter immediately asked me if I knew some guy named Steve. I of course said no, then he said that you were the local guru and you moved. I said, "Surry, I bet."

Just thought it was funny that this dude knew of you. Spreading around the Buick love.

Steve, I went up to Advance today off of Llynhaven and near Holland and when I mentioned the Buick, the guy behind the counter immediately asked me if I knew some guy named Steve. I of course said no, then he said that you were the local guru and you moved. I said, "Surry, I bet."

Just thought it was funny that this dude knew of you. Spreading around the Buick love.

Not sure why you would say no? I have absolutely no negative feedback from anybodys car I have worked on. If I screw up I fix it.

Yes,I spent a lot of money with them. They gave me good prices,warranty gaskets when the machine shop screws up and you have to pull heads agian.
Good people at that store always took care of me. Parts for 8-10 motors came mostly from them when I lived 10 minutes from that store.

But I digress,this is a car for sale ad not a general discussion thread:p.

FYI: the car is in Chesapeake at my work and is available for viewing 7 days a week. They have a nice security system so it's safe.:biggrin:

Lots of new pics in the cars for sale section under the same thread name.