Forged Rotating Assembly

hemi8

Goin Sideways
How about a ready to bolt in, fully prepared, balanced, forged rotating assembly (internally balanced). This would include everything, rings, pistons, rods, crank, balancer, flywheel, flywheel bolts, rod & main bearings, crank keyway installed, balancer, balancer bolt/ interupter ring set-up for the factory crank sensor all clearenced with nice and tight rod and main bearing clearences. Someone who already knows all the tricks and tips and does them to this kit.
Mike
86 GN

Some one who already knows all the tricks, has it all in stock.

Call this guy:

Dan Strezo
DLS Engine Development
886 E 900 N
Wheatfield IN 46392
219-956-3653

lol, before i could post, you guys took the words out of my mouth.

call strezo

He Can Also Supply You With Trick Alu Oil Pans And Ported Timing Covers ..trick Oil Pump Systems ..rollar Cams...etc...but He Cant Supply You With The Cash To Buy All This Good Stuff

How about a ready to bolt in, fully prepared, balanced, forged rotating assembly (internally balanced). This would include everything, rings, pistons, rods, crank, balancer, flywheel, flywheel bolts, rod & main bearings, crank keyway installed, balancer, balancer bolt/ interupter ring set-up for the factory crank sensor all clearenced with nice and tight rod and main bearing clearences. Someone who already knows all the tricks and tips and does them to this kit.
Mike
86 GN

We do LOTS of these, but we call them short blocks and long blocks!:smile:

To spend the large amount of $$$$ for these parts, and not have a properly machined block, and the equipment and expertise to put it together properly, would be the opposite of smart.:eek:

Dan set me up with what I needed, should be here next week, thanks for the replies.
Mike