Ford AOD w/ Buick SFI bellhousing PTC converter crossmember Dennys Driveshaft

Ford AOD trans (was told it needs new valve body) with Lokar dipstick & 6AN fittings, has an SFI Buick bellhousing.
PTC 10" converter, crossmember, Dennys Nitrous ready driveshaft with strange yoke, & flywheel.

package deal: $750 picked up (in MI). willing to ship this if need be (for extra), but it'll probably be expensive!

Might consider selling things here separate, so if you need something, make an offer!

DSC09707.jpgDSC09710.jpgDSC09708.jpgDSC09703.jpgDSC09704.jpg

Sorry to go off topic but why an AOD?

The AOD is a very strong transmission. There are a lot of 9 and 10 second AOD's with only a VB and converter upgrade. If I had not just bought a built 200r4 I would be interested in this set up.

I have one of these behind my 462 big block buick and can attest to the strength. I assume this must be a CK piece? Thats who built mine, anyways GLWTS!!

So as of right now the transmission doesn't work?

I was told that it needs a valve body by a friend that initially had this, that was actually going to use this setup in his car but ended up going another route. Since its out of the car, if it were me using it, I would have it completely gone thru before installation, just to make sure everything is ok to avoid any future hassles! local trans shops should be able to do this inspection relatively cheaply. I'm pretty sure its probably ok (other than the valve body), it seems ok from the outside (shafts turn, etc.), but its been sitting in my garage for over a year & I'm no tranny expert... I have no use for this setup, thats why I'm selling it. Within the package price, I'm only pricing the tranny roughly like a core since I don't know 100% for sure that the only thing it needs is a new valve body, but as I said, the info IS coming from someone reliable that I know, and he wouldn't have had this set up at all if it needed more than what he said it did (the valve body). That being said, it is being sold as-is since I have no way to test it.

The driveshaft out of the T-type measures roughly 51.5" center to center. I am speculating here, but if this driveshaft is for a G-body car with the 8.5" rear end and AOD trans, perhaps the AOD trans is longer than the 2004R?