Ford 9"

dvernst

Any interest in a 100% ready to bolt in Ford 9" with a 4" Denny's Aluminum drive shaft? Has new clutches in the posi, new u-joints, parking brake cables, new carrier and axle shaft bearings, 3.25 Ford Motorsports gesrs,and works with stock suspension.

ForumRunner_20120614_230547.png

ForumRunner_20120614_230624.png

ForumRunner_20120614_230649.png

About 40 miles west of Chicago. Same bolt pattern as stock wheels. I believe it was built by Curry. It was previously owned by Razor. $2600

Not sure what you mean by center section. I actually won't be able to sell it though. I have to put a new ring and pinion in it, because it was previously set up wrong, and the spider gears are also trashed in the posi. I'm putting in a wave track posi, and Yukon gears though. Whoever said working on a 9" is easy and cheap is crazy! I would say after what I've gone through with this rear end buying it used just buy new! It will save you a lot of time and aggravation.

IE: detroit locker, auburn posi, truetrac, or best yet, what you are installing a Wavetrac. Have a wavetrac in the 76's 9".

sorry to hear

Oh yeah it has a trac loc in it now. I thought I put that in the original post, that's why I didn't understand. Sorry. No gear company will guarantee that their gears are quiet, so I need to decide what to do here. Hmmm!

scott nelson said:
can you give me a call im local my cell # is 1-630-917-5764.. thanks

Sorry Scott I've been super busy. I'll try to call you tomorrow afternoon. Thanks! Dave