For you hot air guys in need:

racemybuick

Hot Air Teacher/Student
Tons of stuff:

Hey All.... My twin brother and I just got finished tearin apart a pretty decent 84 GN. What we have is this:

Hood (pending...)

Trunk (very little spot rust where spoiler goes to edge of the trunk)

Spoiler: Black, right side piece cracked, rest is in great shape, maybe a buffing and paint will be flawless $125

Rear: POSI 3:42 (EATON) $600, see description below

87 GN rims, no black paint, but got all 4! asking $200

Lear seats : no driver seat... pass front needs cloth, rear seats need shampoo and home! 3 pieces for $200!

Sandstone color trim, interior pannels

Pass door: Little rust, 2 knicks, good glass, window motor, switches, handle

Stock DP steel braided--$50.00

87 GN grille, near mint, could use touch up

GN DASH with dash plaque

Speedo...analogue

Guage face plate with 3.8 turbo

3rd brake light

Center console

Console faceplate (has wax on it, needs to be scrubbed clean but close to mint)

2 stock Garret Hot Air Turbochargers- both need rebuilding, but are in great shape- $200 plus shipping

I am sure there is more to list, however, I am tired.... it took us only 14 hours to do the whole teardown.

As for the Posi unit.... It is an EATON Posi rear end, complete! I believe my bro and I agreed on $600 minimum for the whole thing, with all brake parts left to right! One of the plates was bent from removing the rear, but easily replaceable if you have any access to a junk yard.

As for the rest, I may have a trans core from my car, it is all in pieces. If anybody wants the shell for a 2004r, it is a BQ not BRF, but I still have every piece of it in a mason pan.

There are some little parts also, like vacuum resevoir that sits near the heater motor, as usual, the holes are not complete, but the piece is in very decent shape.

The tail lights are available with the black trim, in good to great shape.

A third hot air turbo is possibly avaiable after monday...

I also have a stock regal header panel un-painted, un-used. It is cracking on the surface from age I guess, and one mount needs to be epoxied (thanks UPS)... Other than that, a nice piece for a t-type if you need a cheap nose! lookin to get $75, and I would prefer not to ship due to the record UPS has with these types of items.

the car: -- body was a little rough- the pannels especially, so they stayed with the car to the scrap yard. Let us know if there is anything on this list, or something you may want, and name a price to start the bidding! Things with prices already are firm, and if you would like to see the pieces, I have pics, or you can arrange to meet me in Northern NJ!

Thanks all!

John
racemybuick@yahoo.com

87 Grille

How much for the 87 Grille
I'm interested. Got a pic ?

Is this the rear spoiler or the front. I am also looking for decent front and rear fillers. What type of price are you looking for on the sandstone interior and visor?

Chuck

Spoiler is for rear. it is black and has both end caps, but one cap needs repair. Thanks for the interest!

John

I have the sand stone visors I believe, however, they will need at least a shampoo. As for the bumper fillers, they were all damaged, and what pieces are you interested in for the sandstone interior. it is not a complete interior because the driver seat could not be removed. So the driver seat, the driver seatbelt, and the driver side real panel could not be removed. Everything else is available, but a sale for the seats is pending.

John

My brother was looking to get 100 for the trunk, but I will go $75.... i thought it was in much better condition, however, it is not a garbage trunk, nor is it flawless. It has a little surface rust right where the spoiler ended on the very back, and some scratces here and there. A basic sanding and repaint will yield a flawless GN deck lid!

Delivery will be difficult. I fear UPS, and prefer not to ship, but I can if you are willing to pay!

let me know!

john

hey everybody. Just wanted to update you all:

Any and all parts not already in progress of sale, will be Ebay-bound. I will start listing items tonight, and the larger items like the rear end and hood will be listed within the next few days. If there is anything you want prior to ebay auction, let us know asap!

Thanks all!

John

cwm...Did I get back to you? I looked at my PM's and I have nothing! I am loosing my mind with school and all! arrrgh!

John

lol... Yeah... lets see...three years ago... what has happened since? lol... I graduated college, bought an intercooled car, restored a hot air, sold both, got married, bought a house, and now I am looking for parts to build another hot air!!! lol...

In the mean time... Sorry, NO fillers in stock... All I really have left is a stock hot air intake manifold, and a couple odds and ends that may see ebay in a few months...

Thanks for proving that the dead can be brought back to life tho!!!

lol

John:biggrin: