? for WE4

L

LikeMy6

Bruce I have a question on the 3-4 accumulator plunger and spring I know that when factory stock they face the separator plate my question is what would happen if they were turned backwards facing the inner case would this have any benefit or just create problems?
TIA

I believed that it would not do anything beneficial! I just recieved a trans to replace to one that took a dump. I posted on here before about a month ago and spoke to you on the phone about my problems Im the one who had the John Force light show at my local track from the trans fluid on the headers.The trans was shipped to me this week and since this is my 3rd replacement this year under warranty! (and last Im sure!),Ive only been to the track once and made 4-5 runs in 4 hours,then flames were flyin.I decided to inspect the trans myself before install Ive learned alot here and have the original 30000 mi original trans w/t an art carr shift kit(which I believe is the best) well comparing the 2 units I found the 3-4 accumulator plunger and spring upside down!!well dissapointed yes suprised no! the 1st trans I got from these guys had a spring on the big weight and 0 on the smaller one.causing 1st gear to hold with no upshifts.well the govenor has the spring in the correct weight this time.Its a shame these guys make a living building transmissions!! I wonder if they got anything else wrong inside there?maybe no steels between the clutches:eek: or minus a clutch here or there:eek:
Bruce I greatly apprieciate your advice and help! you are a tremendous asset to the TR community,and seem to be the most trustworthy of all trans builders with a no BS attitude!! again Thanks