for those of you that might not know yet.....

HOTTOGO

Never Enough!!!
You guys wouldn't believe....... what my eyes have seen! I'm actually standing in the place we have all come to know and love as PTS Xtreme.... and all I can friggin say is WOW! and for those of you who may have heard Bruce say "I'm swamped right now"..... if that isn't the GROSS understatement of the year. He is literally being run into the ground trying to keep up with the load. While I know I'm no where near the caliber of Bruce and would never pretend to be, I have been around a little, and let me tell you I'm impressed. Not just in the quality and "pride" that goes into each and every part he makes and the work that he does, but also in the fact that he, aside from the awesome backround help he has, he does it all, and as he says "he is a one man show" and believe me he is and he himself is PTS! So if you call there for parts or tech, feel free to ask for me and I will help you, just understand I'm try'in to help lighten his load right now for him. Not that anything is gonna change there, but if you could only see how MANY!!! times a day he is pulled away by the phone while standing at the lathe or with torque wrench in hand you would be absoulutely amazed. If I do answer I will help you out, and will be in direct comunication with Bruce so rest assured if I am not able to directly answer your question I will get it done for you, if not at that exact moment it will be at the first available oppratunity. I can either relay for him, put you on hold and get him or get the answer from him you need to know. This is an attemt to keep giving you, the customer, the same superior, quality service and support you have come to know and expect from PTS while still allowing Bruce time to get his quality products done and out to each and every customer in the utmost timely fashion. You must understand the time and pressure Bruce is under. Anything I, or we, can do to help will ultimately benefit all of us.

So I guess the point of this thread is if you see or hear me (Mark) in/around PTS tech or parts you'll understand why......... 'Cuz there is a NEW employee at PTS!!!! ME!
:D

Get outta a here!

So you've gone to work for PTS, moved from cold-ass IL to sunny CA. Is that correct or did I misread your post?

Yea Mark did u move or are you fielding his phone calls from Ill? (Can that actually be done??)

I've searched many of the archives in this board and found you to respond to many calls for help. Congratulations! I'm sure you will become even more valuable to this board and of course, PTS.;)

Dannyo

Yes .. He is here....in Ca. !

Mark is one of "us" now. How scary is that? I think he has been overwhelmed by exactly, what and how we do things. Yes from cold assed Il. to, well not so sunny, Ca these days. It is cold here too you know, I think it got down to 50 last night. HAHAHAHA:D
Anyway, yes, he is out in Ca. and doing very well. We will have much more to come and have alot of things in the works. All I can say is "Thanks Mark, I needed someone to step up and take some off me." I think PTS and I made a very wise choice:)

Bruce
WE4

Good going fellas!

Sounds like a mutually beneficial move. :cool:

Bruce, I directed a young man to you while I was at the SEMA show last week. He wanted to know what we had in the way of 200-4R parts and I told him that you had much more to offer. Just as I told him where you were located, I looked at his name badge. He too was from Sacramento. :p

Best of luck with additional help. :)

Bruce,

Looks like your "shifting gears on us" wink, wink.

That's a joke folks. ;)

Glad to hear that not only are you getting a little relief in there, but buisness is such that help is needed.

the best of luck to Mark and PTS on their jouney.

F.S.

I spoke with Mark and Bruce on the phone the other night....What a bunch of Knuckle heads :D

Mark...good for you!

Bruce...I’m glad you finally got some help...hopefully this will ease the load that entrepreneurship has on the founder.

Wow...a vendor that employs board members! Next thing you know he is going to pay us to buy his Trannys!

cool!!!!!

Hope it works out for you ,but I know you are going to miss the cold & snowy midwest-----not!! Good luck to ya. Now you just have to say DUDE alot.:D

Jim

That's it Bruce. When I retire from the Navy, I'll be on your doorstep looking for a job. :) I'll submit my resume now and 8.5 years from now I'll come for my interview. ;)

Derrick

good to here Bruce finally got some help out there...;)

you almost feel sorry for the poor guy when you need to call him cause you know he's busy as ....welll never mind

congrats on the new job Mark and congrats on the new help Bruce.

wouldnt it be nice if all vendors actually cared as much as Bruce does about his customers

Congratulations!

Congratulation's Mark! That's great that you are part of the team. I'm sure Bruce will appreciate a guy with your talents.

P.S Don't forget to eat lunch once in a while. (inside joke):) :)

I knew something was up... the way you have been pimping PTS for the last couple of months I figured you were at least a independant sales rep. ;)

Wasn't Bruce's other right hand man a Mark also?

Good job and do well!

Joel

Yes it's true Im out here and for those that follow this fourm may have noticed how much I was posting to it prior to the last week. If you have nticed I haven't in the last week, well this is the reason. I really don't know how Bruce even finds time to do it? I will still try to give as much time and help on here as possible also! I too look fwd. to new and continuing thing from PTS also and working more closely with all of you. :D
Thanx for the replies,

Hey Joel???

Never refer to my "right hand man" as being a guy with me , please. MY right hand "woman" is named Cindy. LOLOLOLOLOL
It just sounds, well, ahh, "not right"
I have to be VERY careful about this living just north of San Francisco. As it is Friggin Leeper already calls it the land of fruit and nuts. LOL

I laughed my arse off when I read that.
Truth is , Yes, Last "compadre`" was named Mark.
Coincedence? hrmm I wonder :confused:
Maybe I am just destined......

Bruce
WE4

"right hand man"

Guess I have to be careful how I phrase things to a "national audience"...:eek:

Here in the Midwest a "right hand man" at work is a supreme compliment. ;)

Heck Bruce, instead of having Mark move out there, you should have moved here to the midwest where your work ethic would have fit right in!

Good luck to both and thanks for your contributions here at TB.com!

Joel

Originally posted by DKREDT
Heck Bruce, instead of having Mark move out there, you should have moved here to the midwest

Oh man I'll second that! Mark was right down the road from me. I'd never met him, but I would have rather you moved PTS to Joliet than moved Mark to Cali!

Mark, Bruce isn't trying to pay you with "fruit and nuts", is he? :D

No! fruits and nuts, no right hand man and no pimping parts.... LOL! and believe me I tried to get him to come to the mid-west also, but so have others and I doubt that will ever happen. Just to clairify I was only refering people to bruce's parts simply for the reason of the quality not that there was anything prior to my decision to come out here that was going on behind the scene. I think Bruce and I just seen something between us that could be mutually benificial fo both of us. Which is something we all will come to see if it is true. :confused: :D