For Those of You that Carry...

mjdwyer23

Woosh WaGoN
Hey Everyone-
What gun do you guys carry? Where do you holster it and in what kind of holster? I'm a pretty skinny guy and i don't want it to be too obvious. Just want to hear some opinions! THANKS

I carry a double barrel shotgun strapped to my leg like Mad Max from the Road Warrior, grenades on my belt, and a Desert Eagle .50 cal handgun under my armpit in a holster I made from the neighbors lion.

What the hell do you need to carry a gun for? Move into a new neighborhood... it's safer.

-GNX7

I carry a S&W .38 442 on ankle. I bought the holster through Dillon. It's fairly comfortable. I carried it once w/ a paddle holster and the was very uncomfortable, but only because my spare tire got in the way.

Later,

Steve.

I carry a H&K USP Compact .45 in a Fobus holster. I carry it on my side. I just wear big baggy shirts and such. The gun is a little big but I will not carry anything less than a .45:D

Scott

i carry a glock 27 40. on my belt.... just have to wear a jacket tho

How can I get a CCW permit in the (liberal) state of Maryland?

I'm not a courrier or anything...

Originally posted by Vector

I'm not sure if Maryland is a right to carry state. Do a search on CCW and Maryland. There should be a procedure for your county, if Md is a right to carry.

Good luck,

Steve.

Glock 20 in a Glock combat holster. If I need absolute concealment without the use of a big coat I carry the G20 or even a G29 in a CompTac C-TAC IWB holster.

I'm not a big guy, 5" 8" and about 165lbs. You can conceal a full size gun very easily using the right holster.

Originally posted by Vector

Its VERY hard, You need a permit from MSP (State Po) and they mostly only issued to some business owners, ATM or private security or people with major threats against their life. You have better luck getting a 8sec GN to pass emissions and inspection with no questions then getting a permit for a regular person.

Carry whatever you are comfortable with. If youre carrying legaly you shouldnt worry about anyone noticing it, if johnny law see it, theyll find out if your legal or not so dont be a dummy. get whatever gat you can shoot well with. Face it man, a 1500$ gun will do nothing for you if you cannot shoot. I teach people how to shoot and it amazes me to see someone that qualifies expert on a silhouette but can not shoot in time of need. If youre going to carry, carry always in the same place and practice drawing your weapon from different positions, lying on your side, sitting, standing, etc. practice drawing, removing the safety and aqquiring your sight picture after youve done 25 pushups and ran across your house. Practice your fundamentals.:cool:

Actually, it DOES matter. Having someone see your gun can get your carry permit revoked. In some states, accidently revealing your gun, even mometarily, is called brandishing. Brandishing can hold very serious legal consequences depending on which state you live in.

Concealed means concealed!

I carry a Glock 21 45 cal in a Fobus holster on my side. I also have a Kel-Tek 38 cal in an ankle holster. Nice little gun, holds 7 rounds and is pretty light.

I carry a Glock 21 45 cal in a Fobus holster on my side. I also have a Kel-Tek 38 cal in an ankle holster. Nice little gun, holds 7 rounds and is pretty light.

Originally posted by JC Turbo

Must be you said it twice, just kidding.

Like the ankle holster for the .38

If you are talking about the P3AT, it's a .380 (.355"), not a .38. Then again, a .38 really isn't a .38.;)

Sorry, I had to be a stickler.:)