For the UFC fans

t-typinator

A lot of free UFC stuff tonight + tomorrow
5:00 - Tonight is the weigh ins for tomorrows fights
6:00 - Prefight for " TUF 20 "
7:00 - " Tuf 20 " prelims ( bunch of live fights from all the women from the TUF 20 season. )
9:00 - UFC Fight Night ( The final fight (Live) f or the TUF 20 season winners) Esparza vs Namajudas

Tomorrow (Saturday 13th)
UFC Fight Night pre-fight show
UFC Fight Night

Should be some good fights.
Dos Santos vs Miocic
Nait Diaz vs Dos Anjos
Overeem vs Struve

Fight Night starts at 8:00 eastern but not sure what time the prefight show starts ,most likely 7:00

Last edited:
Anybody picking a winner for this Co-main Fight tonight
My money is on Namajudas.
Esparza was the #1 rated on the show but i think Namajudas is going to take it.
This should be a great fight , if you havn't seen this girl fight yet ,you should check this out at 9:00 tonight on fox .
She is not only a Smoking Hot Babe but i think she is going to steal alot of Rhonda's Thunder,She is better looking,has a better personality and i think she is a more exciting fighter to watch she is super fluid, fast and very well rounded.
She's already getting a big following, if she wins this tonight in the same fashion she won her last 3 fights on The Ultimate Fighter ,she will be Huge
She will also be the first 115 lb UFC Champ.
If Carla can get it to the ground she could win because of her wrestling background but Rose seems to have great submissions + seems to get better each fight.

I agree with you. Namajudas is a bad girl. I would like to see her and Rhonda Markos fight again.

I agree with you. Namajudas is a bad girl. I would like to see her and Rhonda Markos fight again.

I think you mean Randa Markos.
I was thinking the same thing, that would be a good rematch, there is a good chance it will happen in the future because i think all the girls on the show will be fighting in the ufc if they continue to do well ,and i'm sure Randa will be doing well in the future, she has some skills.

Well after all the interviews and hearing Namanjaris was gonna be the next Rhonda Rousy I am glad she got her ass whipped and dominated. Esparza was like a damn Honey Badger. Just caught her nickname is the Cookie Monster how awesome is that.

Well after all the interviews and hearing Namanjaris was gonna be the next Rhonda Rousy I am glad she got her ass whipped and dominated. Esparza was like a damn Honey Badger. Just caught her nickname is the Cookie Monster how awesome is that.

I think the reason everyone thought Rose would win is because her last 3 fights at tuf were so impressive,and even though Carla won hers she didn't look that impressive in her wins.
The opposite happened last night, sometimes it's a matter of one persons style gives someone a difficult time ,sometimes it's just a bad night for one + a good night for another and the next fight between the same 2 fighters can go the other way.
I wouldn't write Rose off yet though,sometimes styles make all the difference in a fight,+ i figured that Carla's wrestling and experience could possibly give Rose a problem if she could keep it on the ground like it turns out she was able to do.
One thing for sure is the rematch down the road will be a good one, I'm sure Rose will be studying this for her own weak spots,( Takedown Defense,and ground defense especially against a classic wrestler,with great riding abilities).
I think this very tough fight for her will help her in the future because it showed some weaknesses in her otherwise very good game.
I just read an interview she did after the fight,and she said she felt like a kid in there and needed to grow from this fight and i have no doubt she will.
She is only 22 yrs old + her first pro fight was less then a year ago and she just took on not only a seasoned pro but the Former Invicta Champion.
I think she will be one of the top fighters in this division for years to come + possibly champ at some point if things go her way (no injuries etc.)
My respect for Carla just went up a few notches too,she looked awesome against someone that just totally dominated her last 3 opponents.
Can't wait for the Rematch !!!!

Looking forward to the fights tonight too.
Incredible line-up for a free event, This could have been a pay perview deal.

I think cookie monster was holding back and not showing all she was capable of...especially when she fought her friend in the semi finals.