For Sell:

dcentg

My '87 T-Type is for sell...Needs some body and interior work but it has rebuilt motor and extra go fast stuff with it too....3000.00 obo...thanks....Marc...:(

Please send pics and a little more info bra.
Either here or p.m. me.
Hell my # is 621-0961, thanx!
My name is Tony, if not available please leave a message because I usually don't answer unknown #'s.;)

Dropping Price

2500.00. It is a brown 1987 Buick Regal T-Type Limited. Has a .030 rebuilt motor ,ported Champion iron heads, green top injector,ta 51 turbo,Kenne Bell front mount intercooler,NOS system. Rebuilt trans, shift kit,and B&M race shifter. Moser axles with extended studs, Arburn Gear diff with 3.42 gears.Re done front end with Polygraphite bushings and 1" drop Eibach coil springs with air bags at the rear. Other extras to go with the car : MSD ign sys, SMC alcohol sys, bigger inj and more. Selling the car because not into racing any more.Body and interior needs some work but it runs strong. Thanks, Marc:(

Re: Dropping Price

Originally posted by dcentg
2500.00. It is a brown 1987 Buick Regal T-Type Limited. Has a .030 rebuilt motor ,ported Champion iron heads, green top injector,ta 51 turbo,Kenne Bell front mount intercooler,NOS system. Rebuilt trans, shift kit,and B&M race shifter. Moser axles with extended studs, Arburn Gear diff with 3.42 gears.Re done front end with Polygraphite bushings and 1" drop Eibach coil springs with air bags at the rear. Other extras to go with the car : MSD ign sys, SMC alcohol sys, bigger inj and more. Selling the car because not into racing any more.Body and interior needs some work but it runs strong. Thanks, Marc:(

Marc, awaiting your call today.

I will be near the airport around lunch. will try to be available for your call.

Thanks Robert

Marc, sorry I missed your call. (needed sleep)

I will be available afternoons all week if you can contact me.

Robert