For Sale: Turbonetics .82 AR Housing

JToups386

I have a Turbonetics .82 AR Housing that I ran on a Turbonetics Stage III Cheetah style turbo in a previous Turbo T. This housing is in good condition, however the wastegate hole has been opened up (ported), and therefore will not work with a stock sized downpipe puck.
I used it with a Terry Houston downpipe.

I recommend this for cars with a minimum of a 2800 stall converter to help get the air flowing through this big housing. It does help your mph up top.

I ran a 12.00 at 112 mph using this housing on a Stage III Cheetah turbo with 36# injectors and a BGC stretch intercooler. Another friend went 11.7's @ 114 with it on a better combination.

I'm asking $50 + shipping, or $60 shipped in the contiguous 48 states, USA. (PayPal). I live in Houston, TX and will arrange to meet any local buyer.

JToups386@yahoo.com I will email plenty of pics to any interested buyer.

Thank you,
Jason

I am pretty sure I will take it. Please send some pics. No bolt holes need repair do they? Have PP ready pending pics. Thanks

Sorry everyone, I have not logged into the site in a few days and was expecting people to email me for further info.

The piece is still available. Please email me directly w/ your email address so I can send pics. It appears FuzzyGN is first in line.

Sorry again for the confusion.

JToups386@yahoo.com
C: 832-216-3712

Okay, I'm figuring things out here. Erik & Joe, I've sent pics to your email via the info in your profile. They're compressed files so they should come through with no issues. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Jason