For sale/trade: 2000 Supercharged Mustang GT.

tirefryr

$12,500OBO!
Info on my car. I picked this up in April after selling my Cobra for a family vehicle. I couldn't find a family car worth buying and the ones I did find, sold before I got to them. So searching Ebay one day I came across this car at a VW dealer in Chicago. I called them up and purchased the car the next day. I have a copy of the car-Fax from when I bought the car, but not since I've owned it. IT's CLEAN.

The car is currently up for winter, but still has full insurance on it, so it can be driven.

All details:
2000 GT
31000 original miles.
Just had full synthetic (all Amsoil) change on all fluids for storage. Oil gets changed every two months regardless of mileage.
It's silver with dark charcoal leather and there are billet aluminum bits throughout the interior.
It's got the Mach460 with an Alpine HU (CDA-9856) and the proper adapter so it still sounds clean.
Power everything except for passenger side seat.
EVERYTHING WORKS!
Mods:
Vortech V2SQ with aftercooler
battery in the trunk.
C&L intake plenum
Custom tune by Lamotta's Performance
Diablosport Mafia and Lightning MAF
42lb injectors
Focus pump
K&N in the fender
Line-loc
4:10 ring and pinion
31 spline axles with long studs and traction-loc
Rear end girdle
MM tubular lower control arms
FRPP aluminum DS and loop.
Full Kenny Brown chassis stiffening, everything except strut tower braces.
Eibach Sportlines all the way around.
Brembo Cobra R brake kit on front. This thing will snap your neck stopping!
17x9 Konig wheels all the way around, very lightweight. I don't know the model name on them. They have some bubbling of the paint in some spots on them, but not noticeable unless you're cleaning them. One of the wheels was curbed, was like this when I bought it.
Falken tires that actually work pretty well and have a lot of tread left. I have done one burnout in the car just to see what it would do. I like to be honest.
MM caster/camber plates.
Tokico Illumina 5 way adjustable shocks and struts.
Roush Shifter.
Steeda CLutch Quadrant and firewall adjuster
Zoom Kevlar clutch
MAC prochamber
FLowmaster 2 chamber catback. They need the tailpipes welded though. I used the clamps that came with them and the clamps broke before they tightened. I then got some stainless clamps, and they won't tighten enough. The tails are held in place fine, but you can move them with your hand if you want causing a slight leak at the muffler exit.

I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can remember off the top of my head.

Tirefryr036.jpg

Tirefryr037.jpg

Tirefryr038.jpg

Tirefryr040.jpg

Tirefryr015.jpg

Tirefryr001.jpg

Tirefryr002.jpg

Tirefryr003.jpg

thats a nice car i got a gn but it need doors

If you're interested, let me know. Maybe we can work something out. I actually have a buddy with a mint set of doors at his house, so that's really not a problem.

i like the car but i it would have to be able to pass emissions up here in lake county and i just got me car like 2 months agoif u still have the car after winter ill be inter rested do u got any videos of the car

and the title is a rebuilt title on my car in the early 90s the car was stolen and recover that just stole the interior the driver side floor board is a rusty and cracked in 2 spots but very easy fix if u no sum one that no whats there doing i got pics of the car on my myspace ive alway beens a mustang fan and ive always wanted a gn ever sinc ei was little im still young im 20 years old so i think im not ready for a gn yet i want another car i can have fun in and not have to worry about sum one stealing it u no what i mean do u got any dnyo number on the the car

17x9 Konig wheels all the way around, very lightweight. I don't know the model name on them.

Konig Villain.

I have driven this car and it is in very good shape and pulls hard. It's easy and fun to drive. Other than the tailpipes needing welded, the only thing it needs is a driver's side GT emblem. ;) Whoever purchases this car will be very satisfied.

If you and I were closer I would had offer my GN.

I had a Mustang 04 GT an I did loved it and kind miss it.

DCP_51466.gif

No idea. PRevious owner said it was a mid to high 11 second car and maybe more with traction, but I haven't had it dynoed. Was going to last summer, but never had time.