Seat Load: 130lbs @ 1.700''
Open Load: 395lbs @ 1.150''
Coil Bind: 1.050''
Max Lift: .610''
Set of 12
571-K-750

T&D 1.65 Shaft Mounted Roller Rockers in the box paid $ 454

11/32 1.250 STEEL RETAINERS in the box paid $ 50

Total $659 plus tax and shipping Im only asking $ 475 :eek: plus shipping [/SIZE][/SIZE][/B].Never used, brand new. Serious Buyers Only

Attachments

• DSC01750.jpg
    DSC01750.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 483
I am interested in the rockers would you consider selling them by themselves .I am in texas and can pick up and pay cash, if price is right.* Jim

I will take the rocker. Please call me @ 832-274-2922 to arrange for this weekend.

Thanks,
Jim McDade

Bullet87,
I was the first to respond on the rockers. That should put me first inline.

What's the deal?????? I have CASH!!!! and can PICK UP!

The price is $450 for the complete setup. I messed up in the listing so I will take the $25 loss. Chris is you want the complete set for $450, it is yours. You are first in line.

If Chris does not commit by 9pm tonight with a phone call, Joe you next in line. My number is 573-337-2070. It will only sell as a complete package, and please dont ask for a cheaper price.

Next

Can i be next in line after Joe

If Chris does not commit by 9pm tonight with a phone call, Joe you next in line. My number is 573-337-2070. It will only sell as a complete package, and please dont ask for a cheaper price.

It shouldn't still be for sale if, he would do what he said he would do.

I commited to you already! You gave me a price and I commited to pay. What's the problem? Are you a man of his words? Now you are saying something different.

Good Luck with the Sale! BEWARE!

I don't want in the middle of this. The way I read it; I thought Chris had decided he wanted out.

Work it out and then let me know.

Thanks,

Joe

Chris, whoever you are. I think you were trying to ask if I am man of my words and yes I am. I posed everything as a set. READ the THREAD. You asked me how much for just the rockers. I gave you the price, but didn’t say I would sell them to you. Any one on here has the right to sell or not to sell their own stuff to anyone they want. You can’t claim something that is not yours, especially when you haven’t paid for it. My suggestion to you is grow up, or go stomp your feet where no one can see you. Now, being a man of my words, I am telling everyone else the items are still for sale. I will sell to anyone with the exception of Chris. My number is posted; the parts are brand new... so BEWARE of new parts at a ridiculous price.

Everyone on this board knows who I am. I've been here for 10+ years with no negative feed back......EVER!

All im saying is I ask how much for just the rockers. You posted a price for just the rockers the next time you posted. I agreed to pay the price you posted. Then you changed your mind for some unknown reason. That's your right as a seller, but not a man of his words!

Chris McDade
Cell # 281-853-5465